Apr 8, 2010

World War II War Brides Reunion Set

I'm sorry that I having been keeping up with my blog, but I was in Florida taking care of my very sick mother, Louise.  She is doing great now and back in her home.  I must say these war brides are a tough bunch.  Mom was giving a week to live, but she would not have anything to do with that.  She has a reunion to attend in October and she plans on being there.

I hope you will find the time to join us here in St. Louis for our next reunion.  It will be held at the Airport Hilton on October 6 - 10.  You can stop by the Hospitality room anytime. It is open to the public. Check out the displays and visit with our members.  If you would like to join us and all the actives please email me for more information.  We will have the following activities.
Welcome Reception Dinner, War Babies Meeting, My Stories taping, Annual Buiness Meeting for members only, City Tour, Sing-a-long, Tour of Historical St Charles, MO, Banquet Dinner with program and dancing, National Anthems Sungs, Farewell Breakfast.  Here's a picture on the 2009 reunion in San Francisco, Ca. 

No comments:

Post a Comment